Re: [Shop-talk] Looking to buy a compressor

To: "'Darrell Walker'" <darrellw360@mac.com>, <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Looking to buy a compressor
From: <alfuller194@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 10:59:32 -0400
References: <129E1939-7C57-47B5-B41D-A2D8A4F29469@mac.com> <CAG1pxgbnpuo=pgLXuC5H7Zd+ZXVt2A765+=toyTn=DPfwjMDeg@mail.gmail.com> <4530F88673DA4F1595A3BCC47A994819@DESKTOPTOA1F5G> <B5A61710-854A-4B9F-A805-1149BA5C08B2@mac.com> <CAO8Q7CPDNQtYfo4YBLR4Zcgm31fXTT1i+++MFsjWhqoGPLGLKw@mail.gmail.com> <2D67E3B4-59F7-43E8-96B8-4E58BD7BFAD0@mac.com> <00d901d6701c$eaa67120$bff35360$@gmail.com> <F1BBA054-CD83-4014-8DFB-FCCBAD714ED3@mac.com>
It does make sense to use a radiator of some kind to cool the air so the water
vapor condenses. You might want to investigate whether passive cooling will be
enough, or whether you will need to have a fan moving air across the radiator.
Obviously, if it heat sinks as it absorbs the heat from the compressed air it
will lose efficiency in condensing water out of the air.

All the best,

Al Fuller