[Shop-talk] Thanks and new question about welding helmet.

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Thanks and new question about welding helmet.
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 11:19:54 -0400 05/07/2020 11:19:57 AM, Serialize complete at 05/07/2020 11:19:57 AM
--===============5988278955686732492==

--=_alternative 0054388485258561_=

First, I want to thank Donald for helping me find those wheels.  It seems
that only Norton makes them and they are only available as a 5ct pack for
>$100.  ( I only found them for sale in two places.)  I did order a set
and they will be here tomorrow.

Now I do have another question.
My auto darkening helmet has been acting weird.  It darkens fine, but
takes a long time to lighten.  I put new batteries in it and tried the
'delay' setting with no luck.  It's a pain as I'm doing lots of tack welds
and I have to wait to see where I'm doing the next one each time.

One note, I notice that if I look at a normal ceiling light, it lightens
immediately.

Any ideas what can be causing this or how to fix it?  It's a Hobart, so
it's not a cheapie.

Thanks.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0054388485258561_=

me find those wheels. &nbsp;It seems that only Norton makes them and they
are only available as a 5ct pack for &gt;$100. &nbsp;( I only found them
for sale in two places.) &nbsp;I did order a set and they will be here
tomorrow.</font>
weird. &nbsp;It darkens fine, but takes a long time to lighten. &nbsp;I
put new batteries in it and tried the 'delay' setting with no luck. &nbsp;It's
a pain as I'm doing lots of tack welds and I have to wait to see where
I'm doing the next one each time.</font>
a normal ceiling light, it lightens immediately.</font>
how to fix it? &nbsp;It's a Hobart, so it's not a cheapie.</font>
Thanks.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============5988278955686732492==--