Re: [Shop-talk] What is the best trickle charger?

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] What is the best trickle charger?
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 17:07:26 -0800
I have a battery tender that I put on the Triumphs every so often for a
few days.  It seems to help.

When charging power is needed, I have a Die Hard charger that has held
up very well.  It charges at 2 or 12 amps and has a 75 amp jump start
mode if you let the batteries go too low.  It was purchased over 20
years ago, so don't know it Sears is still good.

Since Costco was mentioned, they currently have a battery tender on sale
for $29.99 with free shipping.  It has 16 Five star reviews and none of
any other star rating.  (I have no financial interest in Costco - just a
happy customer)

Battery Tender Power Plus 3 Amp Charger
http://www.costco.com/Battery-Tender-Power-Plus-3-Amp-Charger.product.100241973.html

Brian