Re: [Shop-talk] Engine idling problem

To: eric@megageek.com,Shop-talk@autox.team.net sYidMELwqEopOEiUejxIeDzQ8eCx2p5e5zYJzWV2wmhXrwB/uEBtJu70syD5ImlYc+GQCEoEc8KusAqbNgSHP1JvMTa+2GFbXV4=
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Engine idling problem
From: Neil Sherry <neiljsherry@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 12:35:27 +0100

------R3ZU4OBZLDFRA9QJPCIDAN70DAEW0O

Sounds like it needs an Italian Service...

On 3 October 2016 09:02:06 BST, eric@megageek.com wrote:
>I have a 2009 Kawasaki KingQuad 750 that I use for work on my property.
>
>It's garage kept and I had it since it was new.  (so it's well taken
>care
>of.)
>
>Recently, I've had a problem with it starting and taking off  (it has
>an
>auto clutch and it dies when I try to put it under power.)  A search on
>
>the web has these problems listed from anything from a spark plug to a
>new
>computer (and none seems to have enough followup to let me know what
>works.)
>
>It got really bad and a new battery and plug seemed to fix it.  Problem
>
>is, it's starting to happen again just a few months later.
>
>Now, I really don't ever open the throttle up.  It's mostly used at
>slow
>speed or it's idling while I'm nearby.  I'm guessing this is part of
>the
>problem.
>
>Since it's such a beast, opening it up full throttle would take a small
>
>runway.  I did make a race track in one of my fields to run it more,
>but I
>was wondering if there was a better way.
>
>SO, my questions are...
>
>Is it my low speed/idling use that is causing the issue?
>
>Is there something else I can do to keep it from happening?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>

>Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
>Eric P
>"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a
>rational
>being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph
>Waldo Emerson

------R3ZU4OBZLDFRA9QJPCIDAN70DAEW0O
 charset=utf-8

class="gmail_quote">On 3 October 2016 09:02:06 BST, eric@megageek.com
wrote:<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex;
border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
I use for work on my property. &nbsp;It's garage kept and I had it since
it was new. &nbsp;(so it's well taken care of.)</font>
starting and taking off &nbsp;(it has an auto clutch and it dies when I
try to put it under power.) &nbsp;A search on the web has these problems
listed from anything from a spark plug to a new computer (and none seems
to have enough followup to let me know what works.)</font>
and plug seemed to fix it. &nbsp;Problem is, it's starting to happen again
just a few months later.</font>
throttle
up. &nbsp;It's mostly used at slow speed or it's idling while I'm nearby.
&nbsp;I'm guessing this is part of the problem.</font>
up full throttle would take a small runway. &nbsp;I did make a race track
in one of my fields to run it more, but I was wondering if there was a
better way.</font>
causing the issue?</font>
keep it from happening?</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br />
Eric P<br />
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font><p style="margin-top: 2.5em; margin-bottom: 1em;
/>Shop-talk@autox.team.net<br />Donate: <a
href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";>http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
/>Suggested annual donation  $12.96<br />Archive: <a
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a><br />Forums:
/>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/neiljsherry@talktalk.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/neiljsherry@talktalk.net</a><br
-- <br>
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my
brevity.</body></html>
------R3ZU4OBZLDFRA9QJPCIDAN70DAEW0O--

--===============8462492094884388791==

--===============8462492094884388791==--