Re: [Shop-talk] Outlook help?

To: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Outlook help?
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 21:34:12 -0800
Your Windoze login at home and at school are different domains. Rather
than just logging in with your username, you might have to use the
domain and username.  The format would be something like domain\username
- this is something I have to do when I access one particular company
network from home.

My company also doesn't allow non-VPN connections to the mail server
from outside the corporate network (like home) as a security practice.

If you are allowed, you could always bring the Surface to school and try
and connect from inside the network to help troubleshoot.

Brian