Re: [Shop-talk] Gluing an awkward shape

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Gluing an awkward shape
From: Mike <phoenix722@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:00:29 -0800
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.3.0 s=q20140121; t=1448485239; bh=05bGNKf0MrTqXaYBJ7WUQLF7+uvFZhOjgNhHLe0plw8=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=uSrJCDW6HaCfPADZbw75LUC6gwRgO2yjKq3bJqPLTSeR8m21tf2AotSQKsImuEtsN 3QjuA03pJuuMOpGm0T3fA7QC9W7vTpb4qqAzj5aTcILkPgTmwis8GEg6o/rlRfZqDh 0cJbwZfqXN/SUhqrRCEirx6B5+UKukTlmCKCCX9luZP9n3pHfZoGWY1Jpdbfd9wWj2 N+XjRFeewB/V5cujN5sxVtfcytOpqSK3nRtqZFUtGbHZMD9j0n4mBNhZhUu+9VBo4o CIYRNQTOoJsI6X2ZM2jhA7CQyLX4nITgFuxHHFTUkn/yvS1aAxfLpZzKwbybi1ZcdH e18uYYAPI8c2w==
Depending on geometry and size, I have found rubber bands work well.
Best to use many small ones instead of a few big ones, as the large ones
will distort the structure at the joints.  This goes without saying, but
I'll say it anyway (!); the main thing is to let it dry completely

Mike