Re: [Shop-talk] Renting garage space

To: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Renting garage space
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 15:46:25 -0700
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Talk to your insurance company and if you are in a city of some sort,
also talk to them.  My city does not allow rental of any part of your
property in the residential area (other than the full property).  It is
zoned for single family.  This is mainly to stop illegal second units,
but also goes to people renting out RV parking on their property.

Brian