Re: [Shop-talk] removing #2 Philips screws

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@mebtel.net>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] removing #2 Philips screws
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:32:36 -0800
Eric - This looks like a useful product and it theory, should be great.
The reviews do lead me to question the durability.   With an estimated
200 screws with stripped heads, they would get pretty expensive.  I'll
remember it for the future.

I have a set of plug cutters, and that is the right concept, but they
don't go deep enough and only work in a drill press.

Brian

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums