Re: [Shop-talk] Shucky darn

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shucky darn
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 11:37:00 -0500
Yeah, that shop here closed a while back. You want a '65 Spitfire oil
filter? With adapter or without, and we're sorry but it'll have to come
from the warehouse--can you come back about 2:00 today?  And if you
couldn't, they'd drive across town right then.  Or at least I assume
they would. I always just went for lunch and it was there by the time I
came back.

Now I have Discount Auto Parts.   So...all my parts come from the
interwebs now.

The Harley battery died last weekend.  Thirty minutes in there and the
idiot was trying to convince me I was looking for a *car* battery.  I
literally just gave up mid-sentence and walked out.  Turns out you can
buy them off Amazon.

I guess it was my fault--I did go in there looking for a motorcycle part.

I might have to move for work--an actual parts store would be a
legitimate consideration in where we end up.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums