Re: [Shop-talk] Removing bondo

To: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Removing bondo
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:15:06 -0700
Doug - A wire wheel in an angle grinder will make it all go away real
fast.  Do it outside when there is a breeze and wear a dust mask or
respirator in addition to goggles.  It will also save you having to
sandblast everything except inside corners and you can easily get all
the open areas down to clean metal.

Brian