Re: [Shop-talk] Window a/c unit for the garage

To: fortee9err@yahoo.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Window a/c unit for the garage
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 06:41:11 -0700
You might want to look at a mini-split system. Search "mini-split air
conditioner" to see. That way you don't loose your window and can still
secure the garage. I'm considering one for the apartment under my garage
since my big sliding windows don't lend themselves to a window unit. The
mini-splits are also supposed to be more efficient.

Brian