[Shop-talk] nicad battery replacement

Subject: [Shop-talk] nicad battery replacement
From: doug at dougbraun.com (Douglas Braun)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:43:11 -0400
I did exactly this a couple of years ago.  I had to do a very tiny bit
of carving with an X-acto knife where the battery plugs into the drill
to ensure it would fit smoothly.  The drill has worked fine with the
more powerful battery.  If you like I can check the model numbers of
the recommended and new batteries.

BTW, the charger was designed to work with various battery voltages,
and worked fine.

Doug