Re: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws

To: "'Tim'" <tputland@charter.net>, "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws
From: <shop-talk2@mcfetridge.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:32:59 -0400
Perhaps a used on off Craigslist or Ebay?  Alternatively, maybe you could
borrow or rent a 10" saw for those projects?  I bought a 10" Hitachi at Home
Depot and use it a lot more often than I thought I would for DIY.  At the
time, I attended the HD woodworking workshop for 30 minutes one Saturday and
got a 15% off coupon that I used to buy the saw.

- Ian