Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman edger motor lost its suck

To: Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman edger motor lost its suck
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 18:42:14 -0400
On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 25cc 2 stroke engine died mid use.  Upon inspection, the original fuel hose
disintegrated and dropped the pickup into the tank.  I replaced the hose, and
squeezed the bulb to reprime and the problems started.  I can see bubbles in
the fuel as I squeeze the bulb, but then there is no suction.

Make sure you've run it right.  My (limited) experience is that some
push fuel into the carb and others suck it through from the other
side.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums