Re: [Shop-talk] Not OT!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Not OT!
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:25:55 -0400
This is probably the only mailing list/web forum/etc. of which I'm a
part that I enjoy the OT stuff as much as the on topic material, or even
at all.  There's just so much accumulated knowledge here that I'm more
than happy to to see what the various minds produce.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums