Re: [Shop-talk] Drafting Program

To: Ron Olds <rolds@plausa.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Drafting Program
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:51:32 -0800
Ronald - Did you try the program on the new computer? I use several
programs from XP that are not listed as Windows 7 compatible on my new
Win 7 Home Premium 64 computer. One has no issues at all. Fireworks MX
2004 switches the screen display to eliminate all the fancy screen
stuff, but everything goes back once I close the program. Dreamweaver MX
2004 works fine for everything I do at home. At work, I can't use it
because it has to be run as an administrator and looses network drives.

My recommendation it to give the current program a test and see if it
still works.

Brian