Re: [Shop-talk] Phone line management

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net, "Peter J. Thomas" <pj_thomas@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Phone line management
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:46:59 -0800
Get a vonage line. Hooks directly to your router, not through the PC, so you
don't have to leave your PC on all the time.

Tim

---- "Peter J. Thomas" <pj_thomas@comcast.net> wrote:

=============
My daughter and her friends are out of control.  They use the home
endlessly.  I work from home; lots of missed calls, either she
ignores/misses the call waiting or conference calls which disables the
call waiting. I tried to reason with my daughter and it works for about
an hour.  I've asked her to explain to her friends I use the phone for
work and they should wait til the evening to call, call once and not do
not keep calling over and over again, to no avail.

I'm looking for something to manage the incoming and outgoing calls.
Ideally, it would go inline and intercept all incoming calls, filter
certain numbers limiting the number of calls, length of calls and time
of cay that they can be call and be called.

Anyone know of a magical device, if not there is a business op

Peter Thomas