[Shop-talk] Fw: Removing a large freezer

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: Removing a large freezer
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 04:40:02 -0500
I guess I should have explained the situation better.

More than likely, this freezer was brought into the basement through an
access door for the wood storage area.  Since it was put in, a huge, wood
fired boiler has been installed in the house.  That is why the chest
freezer is still in the house when they sold it.

Thanks for all the advice.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums