Re: [Shop-talk] FW: Was water alarm, now sump pump. MORE

To: <doug@dougbraun.com>, Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>, shop-talk
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] FW: Was water alarm, now sump pump. MORE
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 20:47:34 -0500
Doug, Brad, list. I think figured it out. I double checked the slope. Yup, 28
inches from house to ditch. But when I got to thinking about it something
dawned on me. I see the pipe as it comes out of the house and goes down next
to the outside wall but have no idea how far down it goes before it goes
horizontal towards the road. It probably(might) goes down below the frost line
and then out to the ditch which means it would have to go UPHILL. Duh, why did
I think of that before.

Marty

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums