Re: [Shop-talk] 35mm slide scanner?

To: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 35mm slide scanner?
From: "Gil Fuqua" <Gil.Fuqua@cci-ir.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:41:23 -0600
You can buy a generic slide duplicator that attaches to the front of
your lens.  It includes a holder for the slide and they are cheap on
eBay.  $20 will buy one that attaches like a filter to your front
element.  See the Prinz on eBay as an example.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIB-SLIDE-DUPLICATOR-PRINZ-SERIES-VII-/390226529460?
pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5adb504cb4#ht_500wt_922

Gil
Nashville