Re: [Shop-talk] pc to hdtv hookup (in the shop)

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] pc to hdtv hookup (in the shop)
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:43:51 GMT
Meritline and dealextreme also have cheap misc cables and adaptors.
The Chinese saw the outrageous prices being charged for things like HDMI,
toslink, etc and started cranking them out by the thousands for pennies.
You end up waiting a few weeks for delivery but once I decided to order, I
stocked up on all kinds of stuff - save on multiple shipping!

Just confirm with headphones that you are getting audio out from the computer,
then feed it to any of the stereo inputs.

Matt