Re: [Shop-talk] decal removal

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] decal removal
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:26:56 -0400
It sounds like these letters have been on the truck for many
years.  Keep in mind that paint fades, and the paint under the vinyl
has been out of the sun.  The ideas that have been proposed should
help you remove any residue, but if the paint is less faded where the
letters were, there's no amount of cleaning that's going to fix
that.  You could always cover it up with your own vinyl or magnetic sign.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums