Re: [Shop-talk] Construction opinion poll

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Construction opinion poll
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:28:02 -0500
This seems to be a matter of opinion more than a matter of right vs.
wrong.  Personally I would probably go with the build it square/parallel
and cover the gaps with molding, but mostly it would be a matter of what
it looks like or would look like one way vs. the other and you haven't
given us enough information to go on.

If you build it square then you know it will function correctly, IOW the
shelves can adjust up and down and still fit properly.  OTOH I can see
where I might prefer to build it exactly to fit to eliminate the gaps.
I would have to see it in person to really choose.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums