Re: [Shop-talk] Programmable thermostat with home/away functions?

To: Lee Daniels <lee@automate-it.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Programmable thermostat with home/away functions?
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:39:02 -0700
Lee - If you can be satisfied with a single temperature setting for the
"away" mode, just look for one with a manual override setting. Run your
normal program when you have guests then enter the max temp as a manual
setting. In the winter, you would enter the min temp. When guest are
coming back, you would just hit the 'run program' button to go back to
the regular program.

Brian