Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical tape

To: Michael Lye <lotuseuropa@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical tape
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:49:48 -0500
One other thing I should have included in my last post is that if you
are using electrical tape to wrap a wiring harness, it is not the tape
to use. There is special harness tape, which is just the plastic,
without the adhesive. It works much better in this situation than
electrical tape.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Michael Lye, On 7/1/2010 1:41 PM: