Re: [Shop-talk] Architect Costs

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Architect Costs
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:45:51 -0500
The quoted hours seem high for the size of the project.  Ask the
contractor how much drawing he needs and provide that much if possible.

But note that costs are negotiable.  The architecture industry has been
hit hard by downturns in the economy.  Lofs of companies have been
laying off employees.  If this guy is working from house maybe he could
work for $50/hour.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums