Re: [Shop-talk] Brake Bleeding: Another Twist

To: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>, Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake Bleeding: Another Twist
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:58:07 -0400
I have seen these from other manufacturers as well.  One concern I
have is that because brake fluid is not circulating like oil or
coolant, are you really getting a valid answer by testing at the
master cylinder?  I would think that if the fluid was topped up, then
the sample in the reservoir would be better than the rest.

-Steve

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums