Re: [Shop-talk] Portable work table requirements

To: Al Fuller <al@bighealey.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Portable work table requirements
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:13:49 -0600
I've got an adjustable height roll around table that's about the size
you want but without drawers. The "post" that supports the table is
offset to one end so you can usually slide it under a car and have the
table surface overhang the engine compartment. I got on sale at
WalMart (I think) for around $60, but I'm pretty sure Harbor Freight,
Northern Tool or a number of other places have something similar. In
fact, I remember seeing a similar DIY design in Pop Hot Rodding or
Chevy High Performance a year or two ago. It would be easy to add a
power strip.

HTH,
Ron