Re: [Shop-talk] 12 volt benchtop power supply?

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 12 volt benchtop power supply?
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:36:50 -0800
Jim,

Do you know anyone into RC Planes?  If you are in the greater Seattle area,
I have a few you could borrow.  We use them for the starter batteries and to
power 12 volt powered (car plug in) smart chargers.

I modified a $3 used computer power supply to provide very clean, short
circuit protected 12v.  A few examples of "How to" are attached.  Sorry
everyone else, the server will strip them from your message.

Jack