Re: [Shop-talk] shop vac for ashes?

To: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shop vac for ashes?
From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 05:20:35 -0800
Hi David,

I use a Rigid shop vac to clean out the fireplace, and also have a Pond Vac
to clean out the koi pond.

The pond vac has a very long intake hose that I connect to the shop vac so
that I can set the shop vac outdoors while I vacuum out the fireplace. Works
very well as any dust that escapes from the vac is outdoors.

I would suggest getting another inlet hose, connect them inline and setting
the vac outdoors.

best,

doug
'72 BSA B50SS