Re: [Shop-talk] work boots

To: "Vin Marshall" <vlm@te-motorworks.com>, "Donald H Locker"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] work boots
From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:35:49 -0700
Hi all,

I concur, but I also would like to recommend Chippewa:

http://www.chippewaboots.com/

Great USA hand made boots -- I love them.

I have a pair for the motorcycle and another for work. When I took them in
to the shoe repairman, even he was impressed (damage was from a high-speed
take-down on the Harbor Fwy here in Los Angeles -- elderly woman whacked me
in rush hour traffic).

You will not be disappointed, please trust me on this one.

doug
'72 BSA B50SS
'74 Triumph TR6
'01 HD XLH 883