[Shop-talk] I got a great deal at the wrong time!

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] I got a great deal at the wrong time!
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:48:02 -0400
One of my buddies at a, now defunct, Chevy dealership asked me if I wanted
to buy their fork-lift (he knows me well.)

Anyway, he made me an awesome deal, and despite me just buying the order
picker, I couldn't pass it up.

So, I'm putting the order picker on the chopping block.

If anyone here ever wanted an order picker, I'm taking a loss just to
unload it (as I don't need both.)

Here is the ebay listing (but we can sell it outside of ebay if you are
interested.)

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270427723646&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123>

And since ebay links are weird, here is the item number...

270427723646

If you ever wanted on, this is a great price for a great unit.  For this
price, you can even just place it in the shop as a 3000# cap elevator.

Comes with everything you need.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.