[Shop-talk] checking blower ignition module

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] checking blower ignition module
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:27:08 -0500
I've got a Craftsman backpack blower... 37.7 cc bought in 1986 (yea, I know)

seems that the coil has died...I see no spark using a inline spark
checker... is there a way to trouble shoot these sealed ignition modules ???
check resistance ??  what is the gap between the module and the flywheel
supposed to be ???

help ??

john

 "A Free People ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should
have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence
from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own
government."  George Washington