Re: [Shop-talk] X-10 help

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] X-10 help
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 06:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
Temporarily move the switch closer to the unit and
test. I know this defeats
the purpose of where it is
located, but distance can occasionally cause some
wierd issues.  If it works for a while, then you could
look into x10
repeaters. Some are made for wireless
while others work with the wired units.
I've also had the receiver unit hang at the light. Mine
is a plug in unit.
Occcasionally I have to unplug it
to get it to cycle. It fails in both modes.
Either doesn't
turn off, or doesn't turn on. Usual length of working
time is
about two to three months of cycling daily.

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com