Re: [Shop-talk] Wood filler for stripped out screw hole

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wood filler for stripped out screw hole
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:11:27 -0400
In applications like this, especially when waterproofing is necessary, I
have been using West Systems Epoxy.  Most marine stores carry it, and
the product features the ability to blend in fillers to the epoxy to
suit your application.  It might seem expensive at the outset, but the
stuff is applicable to all sorts of projects and repairs.  I bought it
originally for working on a fiberglass car body, and since found loads
of applications for other projects.

See http://www.westsystem.com/ss/

--

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
james_f_juhas.vcf]