Re: [Shop-talk] Shop-talk Digest, Vol 3, Issue 75

To: Art Halfnights <halfnights@shaw.ca>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shop-talk Digest, Vol 3, Issue 75
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:36:17 -0400
I don't agree.  40-on, 60-off pressure switches are commonly used in
many houses, including mine.  All the appliances work just fine.  The
variation in pressure as the system cycles is not usually
noticeable.    70psi is a little above normal, but this is usually
just a matter of adjusting the cut-off point on the control
switch.  Actually, the whole switch is not that expensive, so if it's
rusty and crusty from years of service, it's easier to replace than adjust.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net