[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Shop-talk] pressure reducing valve

To: Shop Talk List <>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] pressure reducing valve
From: Wayne <>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:10:39 -0400
Steven Trovato wrote:
> I have a well.  There is a check valve between the well and pressure 
> tank.  This is a tank with air above a bladder or diaphragm that 
> compresses as the tank  fills with water.  Is this what you mean by a 

I have a well, same setup Steve describes.  It's 180ft deep w. 
submersible pump hanging at the end of the pipe.  I've studied a fair 
amount about well systems, as I've had my share of problems, and I have 
no idea what sort of valve you're referring to.  Trying to be helpful, 
despite how that may sound...  where is the valve located?  Electrical 
connections or passive?  Pictures?

Support Team.Net

Shop-talk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>