Re: [Shop-talk] pre-made wood balustrades?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] pre-made wood balustrades?
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:28:20 -0800
If you are in the Los Angeles area, check
http://www.moldingsunlimited.com/ then click the profiles to see the
stair parts catalog.  You pick the system and all the parts are there.
They are in Harbor City and a much better source of assorted moldings
than the box stores.  Cheaper, better quality, many more selections, and
full service.

Brian