Re: [Shop-talk] RotoZip router / saws

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] RotoZip router / saws
From: "John Innis" <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:36:48 -0600
They do work well.  They will cut drywall, wood, metal, tile, etc.
Like a Dremel tool on steroids.  I usually use a dremel for drywall,
it is plenty powerful.  But the RotoZip is a more powerful tool.  If
all you are ever going to do with it light jobs, the Dremel is
cheaper.  If you need the extra muscle, the RotoZip is worth having.