Re: [Shop-talk] recommend a biscuit jointer

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] recommend a biscuit jointer
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:50:30 -0500
bbubeck01@comcast.net wrote:
>> A review I was just reading said they thought the Porter Cable was miles
>> ahead of the competition. Looks nice, but at $220 (at Home Depot here), I
>> wonder if I'll appreciate the features over something like this:

I have a Porter Cable on loan from a friend now, and the thing just
REEKS of QUALITY!  I'm not much into woodwork, and can't compare it to
any others.  But it's one of those tools with the design, build and
finish quality that is unmistakable.  Unfortunately, he told me... it
was about $200.  Won't be buying myself one anytime soon.

   -Wayne