[Shop-talk] Speaking of compressors and blast cabs

To: shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Speaking of compressors and blast cabs
From: Phil Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:31:31 -0500
I have a cheap HF blast cabinet.  It's a bench top model.  I have a
dust vacuum bong on it to keep the dust to a minimum.

For some reason lately it's blowing out a lot of dust thru the cabinet
seams.  Do I need more vacuum.  I had a vacuum on it that died and it
worked well.  Now it barely pulls at the outlet.  I don't want to lose
too much media due to vacuum but I don't know what to do about it.

Is anyone using a similar DIY setup that works well?

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/