Re: [Shop-talk] "AIRCRAFT TOOL SUPPLY"

To: "'Rex Burkheimer'" <burkheimer@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] "AIRCRAFT TOOL SUPPLY"
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:07:22 -0500
As long as we have sort of wandered around to good sources for unusual stuff
I'd like to nominate one of my favorites. The Dillsburg Aeroplane Works
(don't you just love that name? Can't you just see some gruff old mechanic
in coverall with the stub of a cigar in his teeth and grease on his face
working on a Jenny?)

Anyway, they are a good source for aircraft metals....chromemoly, aluminum
etc.....

Gerry