[Shop-talk] ......won't happen to me.....

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] ......won't happen to me.....
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:28:40 -0500
Galt, Stuart A wrote:
> Ah, the I am a professional don't try this at home kids approach.

Yeah, great analogy  :)  Really.

I fix PCs for friends and family that get infected with garbage, and
usually think "gawd, how could you be so ##### inept as to have walked
into this..."  but I guess it's easier than it may look.

Since I was recently forced to upgrade my PC to 5 year old technology, I
guess I can no longer use the "it saps too much speed" excuse against AV
software.  Will have to reconsider (and test myself!)  Damn... I'm
suddenly feeling like my male slut college friend that got STD / AIDS
tests every two weeks?!

   -W