Re: [Shop-talk] "AIRCRAFT TOOL SUPPLY" Catalog

To: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>, Shop Talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] "AIRCRAFT TOOL SUPPLY" Catalog
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:24:26 -0500
David C. wrote:
> Be careful going to this site.  I clicked on the link and after the site
> opened my AV software (Avast) stopped it and said it tried to download a

WOAH!  Thanks for the heads up, David.  I don't even run any AV software
on my home computer, as I'm an IT professional and like to kid myself
that I'm too knowledgeable to get hit with such things.

Fibreglast has some really cool composite products, but did hit my email
address with what I consider to be spam.  Their web server could be
infected, and they might not even know it.  I don't ~think~ they'd do
anything that malicious, but infections happen.

   -Wayne