Re: [Shop-talk] Levels

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Levels
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:00:23 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

:-)

I've noticed there are two kinds of tool junkies...

There's the kind that likes the tools they have to be name brand, top of
the line, best of the best.

Then there's the kinds that likes to have all sorts of different tools,
the right tool for the right job, even if the job doesn't happen all that
much.

Of course, each group would like to have both, but its interesting to see
whice way folks go when they need to decide which of those two priorities
wins.

Mark

(I'm in the 2nd group)