Re: [Shop-talk] Flooding Stalled Car]

To: Rick Frisicano <friz@frontiernet.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Flooding Stalled Car]
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:07:56 -0500
Thanks everyone.  I will pass on the info to my brother.  He's not going to be
able to do a compression check, but he can certainly check the air filter and
may be able to pull the plugs himself or get someone who can help.  I'd take
care if it if I was closer, but the best I can do is solicit advice for him.