Re: [Shop-talk] Prices for gutters?

To: scott.hall@comcast.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Prices for gutters?
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 04:38:16 +0000
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
> where do you live?  I got an ~$800 quote for a ~2000 sq. ft. house in florida.
>
> I'd do what phil suggested, or else head to home depot and put them up
>yourself.
> seamless is great, but not $2500 great.

> From: jamesf@groupwbench.org
> > I got a $2500 estimate for my 2500 sf house. I thought it'd be half that.
> > DOes anyone have approx pricing floating around their head for gutter jobs
> > on their house?

When I had my house resided a few years ago, the contractor tossed in an extra.
 He had a subcontractor come out and put up two 40-foot seamless gutters,
downspouts and 10-foot extensions.  Charge?  100 dollars American.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C
package
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier