Re: [Shop-talk] Coleman Pressure Washer, Cutting Out

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Coleman Pressure Washer, Cutting Out
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
In my case, I bypassed the fuel shutoff valve with some
fuel hose and it solved a similar issue with my pressure
washer. When it occured, I had used it at most twice and
fuel remained in the fuel tank. I had taken the carb completely
apart one day and used air to clean out the passages. Did
not help.

I have not yet bothered to replace the fuel valve since it still
runs and will go through an entire tank of fuel without any
issues now.

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com