Re: [Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers - operating Costs

To: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>, Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers - operating Costs
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:51:47 -0800 (PST)
You're probably thinking of the Fios ONT (optical
network terminal) box.  That is a constant power
drain, too, but at least it services the telephone and
the internet as well as the TV.

BTW, I am very pleased with the HD picture quality
from Verizon's service.  I got us a good 50" DLP TV
recently, and our house is now 100% CRT-free.

Doug