Re: [Shop-talk] Air-powered nibbler at Horrible Freight

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air-powered nibbler at Horrible Freight
From: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:55:53 -0500
And you thought you were late ...

For those for whom the bench shear may not be right, there is always the
<http://www.grizzly.com/products/Electric-Sheet-Metal-Shear/H2867> or such.  I
don't like all the little scrap bits that nibblers toss.  The bench shear
leaves
only two separate pieces, while the hand-held (air or electric) shears leave a
strip of scrap and the separated pieces of sheet.

HTH,
Donald.